Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blog Project: Task1

After my graduation from ADNOC TECHNICAL INSTITUTE with an engineering diploma in 2002, I joined Abu Dhabi GAS LIQEFACTION COMPANY LTD as a mechanical technician. I put all the effort into this job in order to gain professional experience. Then I was transferred to the store as store controller.

In August 2005, the same year, I got my back injured during work and went through medical treatment. And then the medical board decided that I was no longer fit to resume my duties in the same type of job.

In 2006, it was decided by the management to transfer me to the HR Dept. to be a Personnel Assistant. It did not take me long to adapt my entire career and life to the new development. I worked very hard and took a lot of courses related to the business administration in order to cope with the field I have been put in.



After my excellent potential in performing my job tasks, I have seen a new path which will lead me to a higher position as a Public Relation Officer. But first I had to get a BA certificate by joining the Higher College of Technology on 01/09/2007.


Currently I am studying Business Administration and progressing well. A few days back I got married and step by step I am walking towards my target.


The benefit of this blog is to assist the students in understanding global warming that threatens the world, additionally to develop the students ability to be a creative and critical thinker in order to solve this type of problem.

1 comment:

  1. The benefit of this blog is to assist the student’s in understanding of global warming that threatens the world, additional more to develop the student’s in how to be creative and critical thinker in order to soulve this type of problem.

    ReplyDelete